Re: Backend independent print function

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Backend independent print function
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 17:07:07 +0900 (JST)

Hello

This post is out of the scope of the discussions but I have an interest into
the gl2ps.

--- Shai Ayal  wrote:
> Wehaveopengl basedprinting using gl2ps from the fltk backend.
> The main big this not yet implemented is off-screen printing -- i.e.
> printing w/o opening a window. I am not sure how to go about this,
> since gl2ps needs an opengl context to work, and to create an opengl
> context, you usually have to open a window... There is some
> OS-dependent stuff (i.e in windows you can create an off-screen
> context) btu nothing which looks maintainable as apart of octave. If
> you have any suggestions, please let me know
>
> Shai

Can I use gl2ps functionality from the octave command prompt on the current
development source ?
In the src directory I can find gl2ps.c., but I cannot find the way to use it
from the octave command
prompt.

Regards

Tatsuro

2010 FIFA World Cup News [Yahoo!Sports/sportsnavi]
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/southafrica2010/