Re: Application icon

From: Fotios Kasolis
Subject: Re: Application icon
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 21:25:16 +0200

On Jun 12, 2010, at 7:51 PM, Robert T. Short wrote:

> So Fotios has submitted a bunch of really nice logo candidates.  My two
> favorites are attached:  I like the first one (logo1.png) best, but really
> like the "infinity" embedded in the second (logo.png).  Should we pick
> something?  As John said, we can have more than one, but how about selecting
> something and going forward?  If we don't do something, the idea will just
> languish.
>
> Bob
>
> <logo1.png><logo.png>

Thank you very much for your good words. Here is what you are asking for. As i
mentioned in a previous mail i
had to make this properly and here it is
(there are a few minor changes but i think that the result is even more clear
and good even for tiny icon size).
I agree, we should do sth now. So John has to go through the submitted icons
(or order a new one ;D) after people
comment a bit more since we only got 10 opinions (at most).

/Fotios

PNG image