Re: Logos proposal

From: Judd Storrs
Subject: Re: Logos proposal
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2010 09:13:44 -0400

Nice work! I think this is an excellent idea!

I like the richer colors of the middle one--it seems to pop out of the
screen more than the others. The others also seem slightly more
stylized toward specific platforms.

Is there a way to emphasize more of the 3D nature of the curve? The
view point seems to flatten it somewhat. Maybe by rotating more toward
the side. I guess that reduces the O-ness of the sombrero though...
Maybe if the peak poked out past the boundary slightly?  Maybe the
colormap can be rotated to get red on the top of the O to emphasize
that feature?

--judd