RTD Logic Integration

From: Aditya Ayachit
Subject: RTD Logic Integration
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 02:45:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All!

First if this is not the place where I should be writing then my apologies
before hand.

I am using Octave mainly to do a lot of calculations for RTD (Resistive
Temperature Detector)and Thermocouples. (essentially temperature measurement)

There seem to be no direct libraries for the same.

Are there Octave functions written by somebody which I could use?
Is there a possiblity that this kind of functionality could be integrated
directly in Octave.

If so then I would be very keen to help.
Of course somebody will have to help me get started.

Kind Regards,
Aditya