Re: octave-bug-tracker <at> gnu.org into gmane?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: octave-bug-tracker <at> gnu.org into gmane?
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2010 17:04:36 -0400

On  8-Apr-2010, forkandwait wrote:

| forkandwait <forkandwait <at> gmail.com> writes:
|
| > Is gmane.comp.gnu.octave.devel still active? should it be
| > marked discontinued too?
|
| Let me rephrase -- what is the difference between maintainers and devel? ;)

The gmane.comp.gnu.octave.devel list is linked to the Octave Forge
developers list (for discussion about the development of the Octave
Forge packages) and gmane.comp.gnu.octave.maintainers is linked to the
address@hidden list (for discussion about the development and
maintenance of Octave itself).

I think it's unfortunate that the Octave Forge list (and site) uses
the name "octave" instead of something else.