gnuplot_binary

From: Dupuis
Subject: gnuplot_binary
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 2010 04:08:15 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
I installed a development version of gnuplot under my home directory. I'm
using
gnuplot_binary('/home/dupuis/usr/bin/gnuplot')

before calling plot, but I still get the impression that the system-wide
gnuplot is used. I looked into gnuplot_binary, then in octave's sources, and
didn't see a coupling between gnuplot_binary 'gp_binary' variable and the
content of graphics.cc. How can I determine from inside octave which version
of gnuplot is really used ?

Regards

Pascal