Re: New class method for tree_evaluator.

From: Ryan Rusaw
Subject: Re: New class method for tree_evaluator.
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2010 00:01:41 -0600

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 2:32 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
On 28-Jan-2010, Ryan Rusaw wrote:

| I don't have the code in front of me at the moment,  but I'm pretty sure I
| just
| copied the function prototype from do_keyboard in input.cc. If its preferred
| can remove the argument.

The argument to do_keyboard in input.cc is used to pass any arguments
to the scripting language keyboard function.  Currently, it looks like
this is just used to pass a prompt and it is called with an empty list
from the evaluator.

But thinking about it more, maybe we should leave it in so that if the
evaluator is modified in the future to pass arguments to do_keyboard,
your derived class code won't have to change.  It would probably be
best to put a comment in to explain that so someone doesn't think it
is unnecessary and remove it later.

jwe

John,

Here is the hg changeset with the requested changes.

Ryan