3.2.4 call for patches 2

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: 3.2.4 call for patches 2
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 14:25:08 +0100

hi,

after a long delay, here's the second call for patches to go to 3.2.4.
My queue is empty, but chances are good that some patches escaped my
attention.
If you care about a particular patch to be applied to 3.2.4, please
point me to it (preferably a number from development archive).
Unless problems occur, I'll start the release candidate cycle next
week. I'd like to make 3.2.4 until the end of January.

regards

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek, PhD
computing expert & GNU Octave developer