Re: Install status on Mac OS X 10.6.2

From: Todd Rovito
Subject: Re: Install status on Mac OS X 10.6.2
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 08:06:42 -1000

I think part of the problem is the Mac it is a little different. But the mac is used by many in science and engineering so it's important to provide at least a good binary. The other part of the problem is the age of the GNU build tools, tools like qmake and cmake make it much easier to build cross platform from my perspective. I will keep working at it.

Sent from my iPod