Re: glob and fnmatch functions from gnulib

From: Judd Storrs
Subject: Re: glob and fnmatch functions from gnulib
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 12:52:24 -0500

The patch worked for me.

Off topic, I've been having some other trouble building. "make clean"
and even "make distclean" don't seem to cut it anymore. Without
clearing everything out manually I keep getting random failures during
"make check". Blasting everything to a clean working directory and
rebuilding seems to get "make check" to pass everything again every
time I've tried. Is there an easier way to reset the working copy? Are
out-of-source builds working? I ended up doing:

hg status | grep '^? ' | cut -c 3- | xargs rm
rm -rf gnulib
hg checkout -C

--judd