Re: 2 items about fltk backend

From: Michael D. Godfrey
Subject: Re: 2 items about fltk backend
Date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 00:51:00 +0100

On 12/2/09 10:20 PM, Shai Ayal wrote:
The following patch to fltk_backend solves the missing file problem
for me. Can you verify?
This looks right to me.  I may not be able to try it tonight, but will
do it as soon as there is a window.

Any idea what it is about glxgears that causes it to wakeup openGL, X11
so that they work right again?  Or, what it is that breaks them in the
first place?  This second question may be related to my running through
NX right now.  I cannot test this until I get back home -- Dec. 9.