Re: small graphics fixes

From: Michael D. Godfrey
Subject: Re: small graphics fixes
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 16:08:38 +0100

On 11/27/09 9:21 PM, Shai Ayal wrote:
I attach a changeset with 3 small changes:
1. typo fix
2. change rendering order in gl-renderer so that the list of children
is drawn from end to start -- the first child in the list should  be
on top of the others
3. change colorbar from an image to a surface. while using an image is
more concise, using a surface has the advantage of working with the
current gl-renderer, and with gl2ps, so that it will appear in the
postscript output.
In my previous email I meant to make clear that the above is the changeset that is
suspicious for me.

Michael