Scale change for Plot Figures in the Manual

From: Michael D. Godfrey
Subject: Scale change for Plot Figures in the Manual
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 22:23:28 +0100

I looked at the current octave.pdf to see if my method
of recovering from the doc/interpreter build problem had
worked.  This caused me to notice that the Figures in the
Plotting Chapter are now about 1/5 intended size.  I looked
back at a Manual generated on 23 November.  (Before the
build problem.)  It shows the same scale problem.

I believe that the build script always uses octave -f, so
the problem is probably not due to my having backend("fltk")
in my .octaverc file.

Is this problem happening to others?

Michael