Re: Re: 3.2.4 call for patches

From: Jaroslav Hajek
Subject: Re: Re: 3.2.4 call for patches
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 12:09:18 +0100

2009/11/25 Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden>
Sorry if my reply is duplicate.

For changeset for development branch, please see
http://old.nabble.com/Fwd:-Re:--changeset--changet-to-acinclude.m4-for-windows-build-p26496879.html
This bundles a changeset

One is for deleting obsolete and harmful pgnuplot check and the other is to select proper ghostscript
binary for making graph for documents in buid process.

Perhaps 3.4.0 will be released in the future so that the patch for development is to have higher
priority.

Thanks!

OK, I will wait until it's applied to development sources, then. However, I would prefer if someone else than me did it because I don't have a clue what this change is about.

best regards

--
RNDr. Jaroslav Hajek
computing expert & GNU Octave developer