Fwd: Re: [changeset] changet to acinclude.m4 for windows build

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Fwd: Re: [changeset] changet to acinclude.m4 for windows build
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 23:27:48 +0900 (JST)

Hello

The previous patch is for 3.2.x. and the patch attached to this mail is for the
development branch.

Thank you for your kindness.

Regards

Tatsuro

*************************
Hello

It will be grateful for me if you apply the patch attached to 3.2.x branch
source.

Is this to be applied to the development tree as well? If yes, I'll wait for
that then transplant.

http://old.nabble.com/Chageset-for-delting-the-check-for-pgnuplot-for-developmet-branch-source-trees-td26454981.html
> > http://old.nabble.com/OCTAVE_PROG_GHOSTSCRIPT-for-windows-td26461151.html
> >
> > One is for deleting obsolete and harmful pgnuplot check and the other is to
> > select proper
> > ghostscript
> > binary for making graph for documents in buid process.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Tatsuro

What is your No.1 Entertainment of 2009? -Yahoo! JAPAN Net BANZUKE 2009
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/banzuke/