Re: more minor items about graphics handles

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: more minor items about graphics handles
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 20:37:05 -0400

On Sep 27, 2009, at 8:31 PM, Michael D Godfrey wrote:

On 09/27/2009 05:24 PM, Ben Abbott wrote:
The "default" values are constructed as "default"+type+property.

For example, get(0, "defaulttextfontsize") or get(0, "get (0, "defaultaxescolororder")

Is that what you're looking for?

Ben
Oh, yes now I remember seeing mention of that somewhere.
Is there a defined syntax for this beyond what you gave above?
How, for instance, would you get the default screensize?

As far as I know there is no "defaultxxxx" for root properties.

Ben