Re: 3.2.3 RC2

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: 3.2.3 RC2
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 19:47:05 +0900 (JST)

Today I have noticed that mouse zoom in 2D plot cannot possible for 3.2.3RC1
built by GCC-4.4.0-MinGW
(Offcial). I have already deleted 3.2.2 built myself so that  I rebuilt it.  I
have just confirmed
that the mouse zoom works well on 3.2.2 not only Benjamin's binaries
(octave-3.2.2/mingw32) but also
mine.

--- Jaroslav Hajek <address@hidden> wrote:

> changeset:   9416:7ed8182b783d
> user:        John W. Eaton <address@hidden>
> date:        Wed Aug 26 08:17:08 2009 +0200
> summary:     try to avoid gnuplot zombies

Is the changeset above for the mouse zooming issue that I have met ?

Anyway I will try the source of 3.2.3 RC-2 and report the results here.

Regards

Tatsuro

Thanks 10 years!  Yahoo! Shopping and Yahoo! Auctions
http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/ec10years/