README.MSVC and README.cygwin (was Re: can this compile on vs2008 or not

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: README.MSVC and README.cygwin (was Re: can this compile on vs2008 or not)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 11:06:26 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I this it is better to remove README.MSVC from source tar ball to avoid inquiry
like the below.

http://www.nabble.com/can-this-compile-on-vs2008-or-not-td24783040.html

I also found that the changeset for README.cygwin by Macrco was omitted from
current source tar ball.

http://www.nabble.com/patch-for-LD_PRELOAD-compatibility-on-cygwin-p23853377.html

Regards

Tatsuro