does anyone have a non-postscript printer?

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: does anyone have a non-postscript printer?
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 19:57:57 -0400

I've been working on improvements to Octave's print command. The last feature I need to test is printing to non-postscript printers. Unfortunately, I don't have one.

If someone does have a non-postscript printer and is inclined to do some tests for me, I'd like to produce a raw file for it (assuming it is supported by ghostscript) and see if it prints correctly.

All I need to know is (1) the ghostscript device name, and (2) the page size (usletter, or a4).

Ben