Guidance on 'load' documentation

From: Rik
Subject: Guidance on 'load' documentation
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2009 15:00:27 -0700

6/6/09

All,

The current documentation for the 'load' command states:

"If a variable that is not marked as global is loaded from a file when a
global symbol
with the same name already exists, it is loaded in the global symbol
table. Also, if
a variable is marked as global in a file and a local symbol exists, the
local symbol is
moved to the global symbol table and given the value from the file.
Since it seems
that both of these cases are likely to be the result of some sort of
error, they will
generate warnings."

The current code does not generate any warnings for the two situations
above.
The question is, should we implement the warnings and keep the documentation
or is the current code good enough and we should remove the
documentation about
this nonexistent feature?

--Rik