Re: 3.2.0

From: Robert T. Short
Subject: Re: 3.2.0
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 13:25:13 -0700

clear classes is very important.  If you make a change to the class structure, you will have to exit octave to use it.

On the other hand, it took me 1/2 hour this morning to do the bulk of it.  I need some help, but will post a help request tonight and I expect the clear classes will be done, at least to a reasonable level.

As for the "stable" archive, whatever works best.  It would be nice to get the process down sooner or later though.

Bob

Jaroslav Hajek wrote:
On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 7:23 PM, Robert T. Short