Re: LAPACK speed in Windows distribution

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: LAPACK speed in Windows distribution
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 12:06:08 +0900 (JST)

Hello Alex

Thank you for your comment and suggestion.

I will consider your suggestions.
Please give me a time to consider what will be  best in my limited time.

Anyway I appreciate your comments and am glad you to come to the octave-ML as a
person who can treat
MinGW/Msys system for octave building.

Regards

Tatsuro