Re: [changeset] colorbar lefts multiplot

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: [changeset] colorbar lefts multiplot
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 21:29:44 -0400

On Apr 2, 2009, at 4:39 PM, Petr Mikulik wrote:

hold on
colorbar
imagesc(1./hilb(2));
hold off

hold on
imagesc(1./hilb(4));
hold off

Note that it does not hurt saying
        unset multiplot
if 'multiplot' was used somewhere in past and there is such a danger of
having multiplot on after some premature crash.

It may be a few days before I have time to dig into this. Do you have a
suggestion for what should be changed Octave's sources?

I verified that "unset multiplot" was in place. The problem has to do with a
missing semicolon.

Please verify this works for you. I'm unfamiliar with this part of the code,
so any comments are welcome.

The patch works, thanks,

 Petr

Ok, I pushed this change.