Re: R: octave 3.0.4 rc5

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: R: octave 3.0.4 rc5
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2009 10:28:04 +0900 (JST)

Hello

I have applied the three patches for graphic.cc, legend.m, and clf.m and
rebuild octave-3.0.4-RC5.

My exdiff.m  worksfine without unreasonable axes(); and John's example also
works fine.

I have carried out to test controldemo, in which plot fails in Nyquist analysis
(Nyquist).
Some figures appeared fine but crashes like end of file.
However the origin seems not ot be the same as the prevous fails.

Anyway it seems that graphic system works fine with the three patches!!

Thanks!!

Regards

Tatsuro

****************************
Example #4,  Nyquist can be used for MIMO systems if the system has
an equal number of inputs and outputs.  Otherwise, nyquist returns
an error.  To examine a MIMO system, systems 2 and 3 will be grouped
[nn,nz] = sysdimensions(sys2);
sys2 = syssetsignals(sys2,"out","y_sys2");
sys2 = syssetsignals(sys2,"in","u_sys2");
sys2 = syssetsignals(sys2,"st",__sysdefioname__(nn+nz,"x_sys2"));
sys_mimo = sysgroup(sys2,sys3);
sysout(sys_mimo);
Input(s)
      1: u_sys2
      2: u_1

Output(s):
     1: y_sys2
     2: y_1

state-space form:
6 continuous states, 0 discrete states
State(s):
    1: x_sys2_1
    2: x_sys2_2
    3: x_1
    4: x_2
    5: x_3
    6: x_4

A matrix: 6 x 6
    0.00000    1.00000    0.00000    0.00000    0.00000    0.00000

  executing
---

 ---- Press a key to continue ---

To view the nyquist plots for selected  channels, the command form changes:
Command: nyquist(sys_mimo,[],1,1);
Press a key to execute command  executing
error: mx_el_eq: nonconformant arguments (op1 is 1x6, op2 is 2x1)
error: evaluating binary operator `==' near line 95, column 32
error: evaluating argument list element number 1
error: evaluating assignment expression near line 95, column 16
error: evaluating for command near line 94, column 9
error: evaluating if command near line 93, column 7
error: evaluating if command near line 86, column 5
error: evaluating if command near line 70, column 3
error: called from `sortcom' in file
`d:\usr\Tatsu\mingwhome\octaves\octave-3.0.4RC5\scripts\control\util\sortcom.m'
error: evaluating assignment expression near line 90, column 7
error: called from `zp2ss' in file
`d:\usr\Tatsu\mingwhome\octaves\octave-3.0.4RC5\scripts\control\system\zp2ss.m'
error: evaluating if command near line 111, column 5
error: evaluating if command near line 109, column 3
error: called from `sysupdate' in file
`d:\usr\Tatsu\mingwhome\octaves\octave-3.0.4RC5\scripts\control\system\sysupdate.
m'
error: evaluating assignment expression near line 159, column 9
error: evaluating if command near line 158, column 3
error: called from `sysgetsignals' in file
`d:\usr\Tatsu\mingwhome\octaves\octave-3.0.4RC5\scripts\control\system\sysget
signals.m'
error: evaluating while command near line 137, column 5
error: evaluating if command near line 135, column 3
error: called from `nyquist' in file
`d:\usr\Tatsu\mingwhome\octaves\octave-3.0.4RC5\scripts\control\base\nyquist.m'
error: near line 29 of file
`d:\usr\Tatsu\mingwhome\octaves\octave-3.0.4RC5\scripts\control\util\run_cmd.m'
error: evaluating if command near line 321, column 9
error: evaluating while command near line 308, column 7
error: evaluating if command near line 43, column 5
error: evaluating while command near line 35, column 3
error: called from `frdemo' in file
`d:\usr\Tatsu\mingwhome\octaves\octave-3.0.4RC5\scripts\control\base\frdemo.m'
error: evaluating switch command near line 67, column 5
error: evaluating while command near line 49, column 3
error: called from `DEMOcontrol' in file
`d:\usr\Tatsu\mingwhome\octaves\octave-3.0.4RC5\scripts\control\base\DEMOcontro
l.m'
error: called from `controldemo' in file
`d:\usr\Tatsu\mingwhome\octaves\octave-3.0.4RC5\scripts\control\base\controldem
o.m'