I would like to collaborate

From: Alfredo Esteban
Subject: I would like to collaborate
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 21:36:01 +0100

Hello,

My name is Alfredo Esteban de la Torre. I would like to collaborate on
the octave project. I have a degree in mathematics and a master in
Operating Research. I have experience in software development
(C,C++,Java) and matlab also.

For example, I could help with linear programming. I found "Support
for lp_solve for linear programming problems" in the list of things to
do (http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/projects.html).

Could I have an explantion of what I would have to do? I know lpsolve
library and lp_solve command but apparently there is already a driver
to use it from octave:

http://lpsolve.sourceforge.net/5.1/Octave.htm

And there is already glpk command in octave.

In short, I only need some guide lines to start to collaborate.

Thanks in advance,

Alfredo