Re: gl-render.cc: framework OpenGL on MacOSX

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: gl-render.cc: framework OpenGL on MacOSX
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2009 20:20:32 +0100

Shai Ayal schrieb:
On Sat, Jan 31, 2009 at 10:50 AM, Thomas Treichl <address@hidden> wrote:
That is not quite correct. It does work very well - what does not work is
resizing the figure window and therefore the callback if the figure window
should be resized. I spent some time some while ago to find out what is
going wrong, but I've not been successful - maybe somebody else on a Mac can
have a look at this (but I still expect it has nothing to do with the
sources Octave - I expect the problem is in the sources of fltk).

This problem is addressed by using a post-compile stage with fltk on OSX:
see what the "fltk-config --post" command does on your system (on mine
it simply does nothing).

I already tried this so often without any success. It seems like "fltk-config --post" also does not change anything with the files I take as input (neither the Octave main binary or the fltk_backend.oct file). Maybe it has to do with that fltk_backend.oct is not a program but a dynamic lib file - I can't say, I'm not an expert on this...

Thanks again,

  Thomas