Re: changesets yet to be pushed

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: changesets yet to be pushed
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 19:48:33 -0500

On Jan 2, 2009, at 8:06 PM, Ben Abbott wrote:

I have four outstanding changesets. They are below.

(1,2) changesets for tests in eigs.cc and svds.m. These make some tests optional depending upon whether or not ARPACK is present. JWE had already handled many such tests for eigs.cc, but a few were missed.
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-test-failures-for-chol.cc--changesets-for-eigs.cc-and-svds.m--p21171064.html
changeset-eigs.patch
changeset-svds.patch

(3) Changeset for savepath: respect cmd-line and env paths
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A--changeset--%7E-.octaverc-overwrites-OCTAVE_PATH%21%21-p21170416.html
changeset-octave_path.patch

(4) freqz produces incorrect output
http://www-old.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/bug-octave/2008-December/007493.html
changeset-freqz.patch

Ben

These changesets have yet to be pushed. I've built with them today, so there should be no problem applying them ... provided there is no objection to the implementation or intent.

I'm can't vouch for the freqz change, and I recall JWE had some concern, so if someone with an interest in signal processing is inclined to take a look, it would be appreciated.

Ben