Re: 3.0.4 last call for patches

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: 3.0.4 last call for patches
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2009 23:23:38 -0600

Jaroslav Hajek wrote:

Btw. haven't you given Mercurial a try yet? That would simplify
applying the changesets a bit.

Sorry.  Although I've tried installing Mercurial, I think I need a system
update.  However, I'm reluctant to do that for fear it will cause data loss.
(It goes back to Fedora's first use of lvm, logical volume management.  I have
one hard drive backing up another and I don't think the version of lvm I have
will allow swapping out easily.)

Dan