error when compiling Octave in Cygwin

From: Ivan Sutoris
Subject: error when compiling Octave in Cygwin
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 23:27:54 +0100

Hi

I've been trying to compile recent development sources under Windows,
with Cygwin (gcc version 3.4.4). With freshly cloned repository,
"configure" goes well (apart from complaining about incompatible BLAS
library), but "make" stops with errors when compiling liboctave, in
file oct-inttypes.cc. I'm attaching error messages in separate text
file. My knowledge of C++ is pretty limited so I don't understand what
these errors mean. I have compiled 3.0.3 in Cygwin before, so this
seems to be limited to development sources. Has anyone else
encountered this problem?

Thanks for your time
Ivan Sutoris