Re: uncommitted changesets

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: uncommitted changesets
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2008 11:19:48 +0100

fre, 28 11 2008 kl. 10:23 +0100, skrev David Bateman:
> My feeling is that a combination of 3) and 4) is what should be done, so
> who volonteers for the job of bug/patch tracker manager :-)

Well, I guess you can't really do 3) without also doing 4). IMHO 1)
would be wonderful, but I'm not holding my breath for that one. 3) + 4)
seems better than 2), and in general I think we have to go that way
eventually (and it'll probably be a good thing in the long term).

As to the bug tracker, then I believe 3) + 4) should be possible without
one. The current situation is IMHO due to the confusion around who
commits what and when. When this settles, then I think we can go on
using the mailing lists. That being said, having a bug tracker might be
nice, but I don't think it's a hard requirement. Anyway, I'm really bad
at maintaining stuff like that, so I'm not volunteering...

Soren