Re: GUI work (was: Graphical help browser)

From: David Grundberg
Subject: Re: GUI work (was: Graphical help browser)
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 21:58:53 +0100

John Swensen skrev:

3) I haven't used a UI designer since the days when I was first learning Java. Because of the dockable widget I use for OctaveDE, I couldn't have used the glade UI builder anyway. However, at some point I have to use libglade to store the user's preferred/previous layout so I can restore it when it loads again.

Just thought I'd point out that libglade isn't designed to store user
preferences. For that matter, it doesn't have a "save" functionality
either AFAIK.

OT: Is there absolutely nothing one can do to make this list cc automatically on reply?