Re: Treelayout and CGS

From: R!
Subject: Re: Treelayout and CGS
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 15:12:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
So there is a second version, i clean cgs procedure so now it fit more the
codding standards. I also find one bug which is solved now.
In treelayout I also made some cleanup but I don't wont change the variable
name much.I know that it's bad to have CamelCase variable but these script
is closely conected with treeplot where are also these variables.
New version:
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20591667/cgs.m cgs.m
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20591667/treelayout.m treelayout.m