Re: No FTGL, says configure script?

From: Jason Riedy
Subject: Re: No FTGL, says configure script?
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2008 16:58:12 -0400

And Ben Abbott writes:
> >Oh no.  Is your file system case-insensitive?
>
> Yes my file system is case-insensitive.

> Regarding the resolution, can you offer some advice filtered for the
> "configure-impaired" ;-)

Perhaps upgrade ftgl?  It appears that a newer version doesn't
need the separate header for the text bit and will just work.

However, I cannot find where in the source ftgl is *used*.  So I
have absolutely no idea what will happen...  Is ftgl used
anywhere?  If not, should that configure chunk just be removed?

(BTW, is hg grep really, really slow, or is it just me?  A find |
xargs grep is faster.  I'm accustomed to git's insanely fast
grep...)

Jason