Quantity of mail to the Octave mailing list

From: David Bateman
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 21:54:00 +0200

Perhaps the attached figure is of interest to others. I'm preparing a talk about Octave and wanted yet another metric for the growth of the use of Octave. Taking the number of posts per month to the five (graphics/sources lists included) Octave mailing lists and the octave-forge mailing list, and running a +/-1 month averaging filter over the result, I ended up with the attached figure for my presentation. Seems like we've been slacking off over the summer break :-)

Cheers
David

PNG image