Re: Savannah server unreliable?

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Savannah server unreliable?
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:25:27 -0400

http://velveeta.che.wisc.edu/cgi-bin/hgwebdir.cgi/octave
| ."
| -- http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/download.html
|
| I switched to velveeta a week or two ago and have left it that way
| since.
|
| I just pulled from velveeta with no problems.

The savannah server is working for, at least right now.

Velveeta will be going away sometime in the next few months, most
likely when I can get anonymous hg access set up on the UW College of
Engineering web server.  I can't do this myself, so I'm waiting until
they migrate their web services from the current Sun systems to a
GNU/Linux system that will allow them to more easily install and
maintain packages like hg.  When the migration is complete, we can
still have multiple read-only hg servers (UW, savannah, others?) that
are all synced.