imwrite

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: imwrite
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 17:35:24 -0400

On 17-Aug-2008, Thomas L. Scofield wrote:

| Here is a large changeset, mostly addressing functionality in
| imwrite.  I've made a change to imread (really __magick_read__ and/or
| the functions it calls) so that frame data is always returned in the
| 4th coordinate.  Imwrite now should handle frames and color maps.  I
| have a start at handling options---right now only  'Quality' setting
| is handled when writing a .jpg file.

This patch appears to have been mangled by a mailer.  To avoid
problems like this, please send changesets as attachments (preferably
with the content-type set to "text/plain").

Also, please don't untabify the files.  Doing that makes the diff
unnecessarily larger as there are things like

| -     error ("imwrite: colormap must not be empty");
| +        error ("imwrite: colormap must not be empty");

which are not really differences but make it harder to evaluate the
patch.

| +      isParamList = 1;

Please don't use CamelCase variables.  Write is_param_list instead.

| +#include <math.h>

Please don't include C language headers in C++ code.  Use <cmath>
instead.

| +#include <ov-struct.h>

Please use

  #include "ov-struct.h"

for Octave headers in Octave code.  Also, please keep the list of
headers alphabetized.

Will you please make these changes and resend the changeset as an
attachment?

Thanks,