Removing control, finance and quaternion toolboxes

From: David Bateman
Subject: Removing control, finance and quaternion toolboxes
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2008 01:50:13 +0200

Although not attached here, due to its size, you can get the changeset
that removes these toolboxes from http://hg.dbateman.org/octave where it
is changeset number 8351.

I also have the patch that

* adds these functions to octave
* Changes the copyrights to remove all mention to the functions being a
apart of Octave itself
* Recover any documentation that was part of Octave and ensure that it
builds and is packaged.

You can get this patch at

http://www.fladenmuller.org/octave/of_patch.bz2

as it is also very large.. I don't want to apply this patch to
octave-forge till then next octave-forge release after which we can
convert octave-forge for use with an upcoming 3.2.0 release.

Regards
David