Re: hggroup available in graphics archive

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: hggroup available in graphics archive
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 22:07:27 +0200

On Tue, Apr 29, 2008 at 8:07 PM, John W. Eaton <address@hidden> wrote:
>  | OK, but it will take time to familiarize with this method.
>
>  Yes.  Also, I'm not sure how you would deal with a public or shared
>  archive that includes the patches when you are using MQ.  If this
>  isn't covered in the Mercurial docs, then maybe it is a question for
>  the Mercurial help list.

That's indeed my fear. Would it still be possible to share a common
archive and make it public?

Recently, I tried to use MQ locally. This revealed very handy to work
on a single patch incrementally, even on multiple development
setup (I use 2 computers for development): I just had to copy the
patch between the 2 computers and play with qpop/qpush. In the
end, I commited a larger, but more atomic, changeset to the
archive. However, I'm not sure how to deal with that in the context
of a shared public archive.

Michael.