Re: Compilation problem MSVC with recent 'sort' implementation

From: Thomas Treichl
Subject: Re: Compilation problem MSVC with recent 'sort' implementation
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2008 21:43:24 +0100

John W. Eaton schrieb:
I don't see this problem, but I'm usually using a 64-bit system where
long is 64-bits wide, so I don't think I need long long ints.  The
following is just a guess, but does it fix the problem?

jwe

I don't want to be a nuisance but I still have problems with my Mac...
I attached the output of the make command.

  Thomas