Is there anyone who tried the mingw binary? Did the ckw-mod work well?

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Is there anyone who tried the mingw binary? Did the ckw-mod work well?
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 14:05:47 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Is there anyonr who tried the mingw binary?

http://www.geocities.jp/tmoctwin/octmingw.html

This is the first time that I bundled with the ckw-mod.

The ckw-mod was created for Japanese windows users.

I do not have foreign windows so that I have an anxiety it to work well.

If anyone tried the binary, please report here whether it works or not.

Regards

Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/