Re: Setting the fontname and size of text

From: Daniel J Sebald
Subject: Re: Setting the fontname and size of text
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 19:06:02 -0600

David Bateman wrote:
The attached patch, allows the fontsize and name to be set for all text
objects in Octave. You might not like my choice of "Helvetica" as the
default font, and if so a search and replace in graphics.cc and
__go_draw_axes__.m can change it..

From what I remember, san-serif fonts supposedly have better appearance in
plots than their serif counterparts, so helvetica is probably a good choice.

Dan