patch for overfull \hbox and \vbox'es in octave-smallbook.pdf

From: David Bateman
Subject: patch for overfull \hbox and \vbox'es in octave-smallbook.pdf
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 22:04:57 +0100

As it seems likely that the book will be published from the smallbook
version of the manual I went to the effort of trying to get rid of all
of the overfull \hbox and \hbox issues. The patch is attached. I also
adds some TeX tables to the statistics chapter to improve their look and
removes a stale URL in the install section.

D.