Re: new snapshot soon

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: new snapshot soon
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2007 11:17:03 +0900 (JST)

--- "John W. Eaton" <address@hidden> wrote:
> Are there any essential patches to be included or important bugs that
> should be fixed before I make another snapshot?  Please let me know
> soon as I would like to make another snapshot tomorrow or by Monday at
> the latest.

In the 'config.h' after 'the ./configure ....',

983: #if !defined(HAVE_SIGSET_T)
984: //typedef int sigset_t;
985: #endif

I always have to commented out 'typedef int sigset_t;' before 'make'.
Otherwise the dupulicate defenition error is occured.
If it can be automatically set by the configure script it will be grateful.
I aplogize that my poor abilitity allowed me to make patch for the configure
script.

This is not essesntial so that I will not mind this will not be treated.

However I think it is worth only to be up here as a record at this moment.

************************************
Build Environment
Mingw 5.1,3
gcc version was 3.4.2 (mingw-special)
Msys1.0.19+Msys DTK
glob-1.0 from octaveworkshop
Other tools flex and bison and libraries like libcurl libpcre libreadline
libtermcap were obtained
from GnuWin32.

Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/