Re: gnuplot output from print?

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: gnuplot output from print?
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 23:13:24 +0200

John W. Eaton skrev:
| 3) I can't figure out how to use it :-)

You currently have to choose a terminal type, so try:

  print -deps -debug=FILE.gp

I chose this -debug=FILE syntax to simplify argument processing and
minimize the changes to the print function.
I tried this:

  plot(sin(linspace(0, 2*pi, 100)))
  print -deps -debug=FILE.gp

which gives me the following error/warning:

  lpr: Error - no default destination available.

and a file called '=FILE.gp'. This file is however very usable to me.

Søren

P.S. I really love this feature :-) With this, we can have both matlab compatible plotting and great gnuplot support. The best of both worlds...