Re: Octave Central (or something like that)

From: Shai Ayal
Subject: Re: Octave Central (or something like that)
Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 21:26:03 +0300

On 8/4/07, Søren Hauberg <address@hidden> wrote:
 > P.S. On a more personal note, I'm currently busy writing my master's
> thesis, so I don't have a lot of time to spare :-(

what do you mean you don't have any spare time -- wait till you have a
job+kids, then you'll miss the spare time you had when you did your
master's thesis. Unless of course you are doing master's thesis and
already have a job and/or kids, in which case what are you doing
wasting your precious time here?

Shai

p.s. Sorry for being OT, but I just could't resist the rant ...