Re: Pipeline problems with MSVC 2.9.13-3

From: David Bateman
Subject: Re: Pipeline problems with MSVC 2.9.13-3
Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 23:26:33 +0200

John W. Eaton wrote:
> On  6-Jun-2007, Michael Goffioul wrote:

> | > I just get a plot and no errors.  What error messsages are you seeing?
> |
> | A lot of errors like (these are the first to appear):
> |
> | gnuplot> 1 0
> |          ^
> |          line 461: invalid command
>
> I think this is a gnuplot bug:
>

> http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1716556&group_id=2055&atid=102055
>
> jwe

In particular, the patch in the thread

Date: 2007-05-12 12:51
Sender: tlecomte
Logged In: YES
user_id=1333817

appears to be what is in the gnuplot CVS and in the duplicate bug report

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1673352&group_id=2055&atid=102055

the originator of the bug report states that this fixes the problem..
Michael, if you are building your own gnuplot anyway, why nor just apply
that patch?

D.