The way to use wgnplot in MSVC complied octave 2.9.12.(Correction)

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: The way to use wgnplot in MSVC complied octave 2.9.12.(Correction)
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 16:06:03 +0900

------- Forwarded Message
From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden, address@hidden
Subject: The way to use wgnplot in MSVC complied octave 2.9.12.
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 10:27:34 +0900

Dear Michael,

I tried 'pkg unload oplot-gl' but it did not work well.
>> By the way, I could not use gnuplot as a plotting soft in the ver.
>> 2.9.12 distribution.
>> At every effort, I have only plot graphs in oplot style.
>> Is special command necessary to use gnuplot?
>
>This will be fixed in the next iteration, using the command
>"pkg unload oplot-gl" to unload the package or
>"pkg rebuild -noauto oplot-gl" to disable autoloading at startup.
>
>Michael.

1."pkg unload oplot-gl" to unload the package or

octave:2> pkg unload oplot-gl
octave:3> x=0:100;
octave:4> plot (x, x.^2)
error: feval: the symbol `oplot_get' is not valid as a function
error: evaluating assignment expression near line 30, column 7
error: evaluating if command near line 29, column 3
error: called from `gcf' in file
`C:\Programs\Octave2.9.12\share\octave\2.9.12\m\
plot\gcf.m'
error: evaluating assignment expression near line 28, column 8
error: evaluating if command near line 26, column 3
error: called from `newplot' in file
`C:\Programs\Octave2.9.12\share\octave\2.9.12
\m\plot\newplot.m'
error: called from `plot' in file
`C:\Programs\Octave2.9.12\share\octave\2.9.12\m\
plot\plot.m'

This way seems to be useless not usefull.

2."pkg rebuild -noauto oplot-gl" to disable autoloading at startup.
The command "pkg rebuild -noauto oplot-gl" in octaverc.

I found the lack of 'freetype6.dll' in the bin  directry of 2.9.12 ,
so I copied it from bin directory of octave 2.9.9+.

I could get gnuplot ploting.

!!!!!Thanks!!!!

Best Wishes
T. Matsuoka