Re: The way build to .oct file on the MSVC compiled octave 2.9.9+

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: The way build to .oct file on the MSVC compiled octave 2.9.9+
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 14:07:37 +0900

Dear sirs,

In the last mail I have forgotten to write one important things.

Please comment out three "#define"s for hdf5 extention in
config.h in the include directry.
config.h

/* Define if HDF5 has H5Gget_num_objs. */

//#define HAVE_H5GGET_NUM_OBJS 1

/* Define if HDF5 is available. */

//#define HAVE_HDF5 1

/* Define to 1 if you have the <hdf5.h> header file. */

//#define HAVE_HDF5_H 1
Today I installed, the MSVC compiled 2.9.12.

To make the oct file, the same procedure was required.
Therefore my information will be useful for those who would like to
make .oct file on MSVC compliled octave.

I also give my sincere thanks to Mr. Michael Goffioul and Mr. David Bateman for
their efforts.

To best wishes,

Dr. Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Associate Professor

Department of Molecular Design and Engineering
Graduate School of Engineering
Nagoya University
Furo-cho, Chikusa-ku, Nagoya, 464-8603, Japan
E-mail address@hidden
Tel.   +81(Japan)-52-789-3274
FAX    +81(Japan)-52-789-3273