help offer

From: Gerardo Artola
Subject: help offer
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 00:44:04 +0200

Hi,

I want to contribute with the GNU project Octave and I am looking for information about the current open projects. I am specially interested in numerical problems and it would be great if I can work in this development direction.
I am working since almost 10 years with matlab, simulink, mex functions, C/C++ linked dinamically with matlab, etc, in neural networks and control systems. For me, GNU projects and matlab are very important and I find Octave a challenging project. I would be nice if I can contribute in any case.
I' ve allready downloaded the CVS repository.

Yours sincerely,

Gerarardo Artola Pola

PS: sorry for my english, my
first language is spanish :)