Re: more graphics changes.

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: more graphics changes.
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 20:53:17 +0100

John W. Eaton skrev:
It would be helpful to me if people who have been using the new
graphics features could check that I haven't broken too many things.
Please report any problems that you find to this list.
I've played a bit around with it and it seems to work better than ever! Thanks! However for me, the plotting m-files don't get installed when I run "make install", so the plotting functions only works when I run "./run-octave".

Søren